Scott J. Robinson
Attorney at Waldheger • Coyne
Scott joined Waldheger • Coyne in 2022. Scott’s practice focuses on general litigation, including, but not limited to, commercial and business litigation, trust and estates/probate litigation, products liability litigation, real estate litigation, employment law, and collections.
United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2002
- California, 2003
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2005
- United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2007
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2009
- Ohio Seventh District Court of Appeals, 2009
- United States District Court, Colorado, 2011
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2019
Education, Associations & Accolades
Scott earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Case Western Reserve University in 1998. He graduated from the Cleveland-Marshall College of law in 2001 with his Juris Doctor degree.
While most often Scott will represent fiduciaries and beneficiaries, he is often asked to serve as a fiduciary for trusts and estates. He finds there are few honors or responsibilities greater than being asked to serve in this capacity.
Scott has tried dozens of jury and bench trials to verdict. Also, where appropriate, he has helped clients find successful outcomes in mediation and other forms of alternate dispute resolution.
Beyond Waldheger • Coyne
Scott lives in Shaker Heights Ohio with his wife and three sons who are active in sports and music. He enjoys literature, music and football.
Contact Scott J. Robinson